Whether it’s due to the longer hours, the uncertain nature of the job, or the requirement to self-manage, many people understand freelance web designing to be among the most challenging jobs there is. Of course, it can also easily be the most rewarding job...
a beautifully crafted, tailored website.
Break the Mould
From concept to completion, I’ll work closely with you to deliver a website that exceeds your expectations. With a completely bespoke design, tailored content management and some professional SEO, your website will stand out in the crowd. With Boshanka, you can expect:
- A creative design solution to fit your primary objectives.
- A website you can edit and manage yourself
- Support and advice throughout the project and beyond
1. Concept Design
- Initial meeting to discuss the finer points of your website (usually by phone or skype).
- I'll put together a full website proposal detailing key features.
- Next up, I'll produce a fantastic concept design for your website.
- You review and give feedback.
- I'll revise the concept based on your feedback.
2. Website build
- With the concept now signed off, I'll move onto the building phase.
- Your website will be uploaded to a test server for you to view the progress as it happens.
- You can be as involved as you like, giving feedback at regular intervals
3. Website Review
- With the build phase completed, you give your final feedback.
- We'll review the backend of your website together, so you know how to update it.
- Speed optimisation - making sure your site is lightening fast
- SEO review to ensure search engines can find your site
- Website launch!
Hot off the design press!View Showcase
Web design articles
I’ve touched on this topic before, in an article I wrote a little while back on how to start a website. I had actually been planning to elaborate further on this topic for a while – going a little further into how it all...
A website is never finished – it’s always going to be a work in progress. Although the hosting and main designs are going to stay the same (as long as you’re happy with them, of course) your content needs to be kept fresh, interesting,...
Do you find yourself playing every trick in the book to try and win a project? Often ending up with a project that you’re not comfortable with, or even a project that winds up taking you hours and hours to complete that you’re not...
From Blogging tool, to multi-faceted CMS Platform WordPress has come a long way since it’s humble beginnings as a blogging tool, transforming itself into a full blown content management system. I’ve been using WordPress for years, though it’s certainly not where I began my...