Tailored WordPress themes, WordPress theme customisation, blog set up & bug fixing from a WordPress expert
I specialise in custom WordPress theme development, design and bug fixing. WordPress is an award-winning content management platform that makes it fantastically simple for website owners to take control of their content and update their websites. WordPress makes the process of web design simpler, easier and cheaper – which means as a consumer you get a lightning fast website at a price that won’t break the bank.
Building your website with WordPress? You’re in good company.
- Currently, there are 80 million installations of WordPress, and that number is growing every minute
- Believe it or not, 15% of the top million websites by traffic are powered by WordPress
- More than 50% of all content managed websites in the top million by traffic are…. you guessed it, powered by WordPress
- WordPress offers easy integration with thousands of extensions and plugins – all of which giving you complex functionality without having to spend a fortune
- WordPress is constantly updated with better functionality and tighter security
WordPress for e-commerce
WordPress is an excellent solution for e-commerce based websites. It’s lightning fast and loved by Google. Your site will be more likely to rank well for your key terms, and the added functionality provided by amazing plugins such as WooCommerce mean that you can have a beautiful, easy-to-use web store with a high conversion rate. Amazing features right out of the box mean you can truly get a cost effective website without compromising on quality or usability. Some of the amazing features are listed below:
- Search filters
- Unlimited payment gateway options
- Order by price with a snappy sliding tool
- Beautiful featured product sliders
- Recently viewed items
- Product reviews and ratings
- Ajaxed add-to-cart buttons
- Simple, short cart process
- Product comparison
- Digital products with downloads
- Product image watermarking
- Product image galleries and image zoom
- Variable products (e.g by size)
- Diverse shipping cost management
- Stock management
- Invoicing and label printing
- And many many more!
WordPress websites for small businesses
Small businesses often have to change and adapt, and it’s key to any small business that their website is easily editable to accommodate changes in pricing, terms or even services. WordPress allows you to easily update and change your content, add photos or amend your pricing structure with just the click of a button. This means you save time and money by not having to pay your existing web developer to make minor updates. WordPress truly allows you to take control of your website and all of your website content.
Not only this, but building your website with WordPress means it’s completely scalable and can grow as your business grows. And when the time comes when you’ve outgrown your website, WordPress makes it easy to update and scale up without having to completely redo all your hard work.
WordPress websites for photographers
WordPress provides an exceptional framework on which to base your photography portfolio. It offers hugely powerful gallery management features right out of the box. And there’s a wealth of additional gadgets that can be bolted on to further enhance your portfolio.
Image categorisation and tagging make it great for SEO and super simple for your visitors to browse and find your images. Displaying images full screen, either on a new page or in a beautiful light box is included as standard with any Boshanka website and additional features such as automatic water-marking, e-commerce prints or stock sales can be added easily.
WordPress for blogs
Back to basics, that’s what WordPress was made for! Whether you have an existing website and want to integrate a new WordPress blog, or you have a blog and are interested in migrating it onto WordPress, I can help.
WordPress bug fixing service
I offer a WordPress bug fixing service charged at an hourly rate, please get in touch to find out more.
or Call 07870862645